We are proud to be partnering with Wichita, Kansas based organization ICT SOS at RMASFAA 2017…
And We Need Your Help!
ICT SOS (www.ictsos.org) seeks to end domestic sex trafficking through prevention efforts and acts as a liaison between volunteers and the professional organizations who work with at-risk and trafficked youth to create a community that is educated, empowered, and equipped to take action for local impact.
How Can You Help While at the RMASFAA Conference?
- Provide items for the Fresh Start Bags. It may be a challenge for those traveling to pack a full Fresh Start Bag. ICT SOS has made the following recommendations regarding donations:
- Do not donate toiletries and hygiene products. They currently have a very large supply of these items.
- The most-needed clothing items are sweatpants and hoodies for teen boys and girls. They ask that you provide new items. This sends a message that the receiver is WORTH nice, new things.
- If your office would like to go together to build a full Fresh Start Bag, please note the guidelines listed HERE.
- Provide items for tattoo removal/cover-up. Specifically, they request the following:
- Unscented lotion
- Aquaphor and/or A&D Ointment
- Liquid antibacterial soap
- Smaller drawstring type backpack
- Provide cash donations. Cash is king! It travels easily and it allows ICT SOS to purchase the items most-needed for the Fresh Start Bags. You may donate cash on-site at the conference (donation receipts will be available) or offer checks made payable directly to ICT SOS.
When making your packing list for the RMASFAA Conference, don’t forget to include ICT SOS! Thank you for helping us make a difference for this very worthy organization.
If you have any questions about the philanthropy project, please contact Robb Cummings, Philanthropy Chair at email@example.com or 785-228-9910.
See you in a few weeks in Wichita!
Find more info on the attached document or online: http://rmasfaa.org/docs/conferences/2017/project.html