October 1st already!!! Can you believe it?!
The 21-22 FAFSA is now available!!
I would love to know some of your tips for your students and parents!
Here are a couple of mine…
- Carve out some time for the FAFSA. DO NOT do it in a hurry.
- Have all FSA IDs, passwords, SSNs, Driver Licenses, or Alien Registration card, and tax records available before starting.
- Know your potential schools’ deadline dates.
- Use the help text on the FAFSA when filling it out.
- Once complete, be on the look out for follow up emails about corrections or completing verification.
I hope my tips help and I can’t wait to hear yours in the comment section below!!